I am interested in creating a test bank for Project Management Institute's Project Business Analyst certification.
I am looking one or more professional who are Experienced and Certified business analysts (preferably in PMI-PBA, but will also consider CBAP, CCBA, BCS-BA, or certification from one of the leading educational institutions) to create practice exam questions. They should abide by PMI's quality standard, and naturally, the questions must be relevant to the latest PMI-PBA's Exam Content Outline (ECO).
This job is ONLY for people who has the following:
1. Solid English (esp. writing),
2. Certified in PMI-PBA, but will also consider CBAP, BCS-BA, or certification from one of the leading educational institutions). I will also kindly view related project certifications, such as PMP (or equivalent).
3. Worked in the field of business analyst currently or within the last year,
4. Knowledgeable about the processes and standards in Business Analysis
5. Able to following instructions (as in question template and ECO), create ORIGINAL questions, and commit to agreed timeframe.
If you believe you qualify, in addition to the questions above, please respond to the following questions:
6. Your ability to to create multiple-choice test questions
7. Your rate for 500 questions.
8. Your turnaround time. Please be realistic. I am not looking for speed; I am looking for quality. But once a commitment of date is agreed, then we will need to manage it as project professionals. Please be realistic as once agreed, I treat this as a formal contract.
9. Your payment terms. If not specified, then I would recommend a five milestone approach, 20% payment for each of the 100 questions.
10. I also require a NDA and consulting contract.
If you are interested, please take time to respond to all 9 questions. Let me know if you have any questions.