Hello, my name is Alissa White and I have a web-based business called Matcha Source which sells matcha teas online at matchasource.com.? I need assistance placing tracking codes for affiliate networking into Google Checkout and Paypal.? I use Volusion as an eCommerce provider, which is an ASP site.
Here is a link I received from Share A Sale Affiliate Marketing Provider on this:
>> O N? ? G O O G L E >>>>>>
ShareASale Help Topics >> Tracking Code >> Shopping Cart Examples
Tracking Code details for Google Checkout
Google Checkout will allow you to include tracking pixels on the order confirmation page, through their Web Beacon feature.
If you are using Google's XML API integration method, please use the code below:
In your Cart XML, you will need to include an XML tag for parameterized-url. For [url removed, login to view], your code should look like this:
Where you replace the XXXX with your ShareASale Merchant ID number.
For more details, please see Google's documentation: <[url removed, login to view]>
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
The ASP ShareASale tracking code is: [url removed, login to view]("
!()") Where you replace XXXX with your ShareASale merchantID number. The recommended location to place this ASP ShareASale tracking code in the page of PayPal ASP code is towards the bottom. Place the ShareASale tracking code in the line right after [url removed, login to view]("
* * *") and before the next line that reads Else. [url removed, login to view]("
* * *") [url removed, login to view]("