I've a remote DB, using a web service that return XML file I've to show records.
I app I'll have:
- List of records from remote table 1
- List of records from remote table 2
- Filter page for choose items to sort and group
- Settings page for set values to pass to web service
- Rate feature for allow each user to apply a rate to each record.
Using rate feature app will send user rate to WS, my WS will save this value in DB. If a user apply a second (or third... or....) rate to same record ... app will update record rate deleting old user rate value an creating new record rate.