It has come to my attention that there is really no good Backgammon Application for the Iphone.
Here are the high level requirements for this project.
1. I would like an interface like "Words with Friends" Where it shows active games. You can have at least 20 games going at one time. Turns will be taken then a notification will be sent to the opponent that it is their turn.
2. Shake API to roll the dice, or a button to roll the dice.
3. Push Notification when it is your turn.
4. Users will have to register and create a nickname on a server.
5. Essentially the "Words with Friends" look, feel and functionality but for Backgammon.
Asynchronous backgammon app for the iphone meaning that once you get a playing partner moves can be made and it will notify you on your iphone that it is your turn. A server will track the moves etc.
I would like to have Bluetooth interoperability.
Shake the iphone to roll the dice. The dice should rolls should be extremely random, no patterns.