This is a long-term project, working from month to month on an on-going basis for the right iPhone developer.
You should already have an iPhone app live in the iTunes app store and be confident in Objective C and the Apple's SDK, Xcode/Interface Builder etc.
We're InGenius Labs, a small start-up in Perth, Western Australia, consisting of developers and designers.
We pretty much breathe iPhone and we're looking to hire someone who is quite happy to work from their own home on a full-time basis. We'll expect you to be working the same hours as us and connected to Skype for constant communication like you would be if you were working with us in an office environment. Every morning we'll have a Skype chat to discuss the projects and where we are up to.
You should have:
- a proven track record in developing iPhone applications
- solid knowledge of the iPhone SDK, frameworks and best practice
- excellent knowledge of XCode and Interface Builder
- excellent development skills with Objective-C, Cocoa including backend and GUI development
- a positive attitude, ready to succeed and an ambition to create innovative, well-functioning apps.
You'll need to have an excellent command of English both written and oral.
Please reply directly to us with information about:
1) your past iPhone experience
2) mobile application links in iTunes (if you have any)
3) yourself including your personal situation
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to come on board with an already innovative team.