We need an iOS game (for iPhone and iPod Touch) to be written as per our specifications. This is a simple game with approximately 8 screens that will be written in Objective C. There is one primary game play screen, the other screens are all setup, high score, or menu screens. There will be some simple 2D graphics animation required on the game play screen. The graphics will involve moving some images across the screen similar to a progress bar. There are also some sounds that will be played on the game play screen. There will be a head-to-head game mode that will require the use of Bonjour for communication between two devices during the game play. The game does NOT require any AI or physics engine.
The user interface and graphics are to be designed by the worker. We require active involvement and consultation in the graphic design process.
All code must be well commented in English. The game must perform well and be stable. The game will need to pass our testing for final approval. We will require several checkpoints throughout the design and development stages to ensure that the game is being constructed according to our specifications.
The technologies that will be required for this project are:
- Bonjour (for head to head game mode)
- Game Center for submitting high scores and displaying scores
- Simple graphics, moving images on the main game screen
- Some sound FX on the main game screen
- SQLite database with 1 table to store level information
- Facebook and Twitter integration (posting game results to FB and Twitter)
More detailed specifications will be provided to the worker upon selection.