The project is to debug and complete the development of a multiplayer Flash Texas Holdem Poker and integrating with the main site.
1. Multiplayer poker to be in Flash/Flex with PHP and Smartfox Server as streaming server.
2. To Debug and complete the game as per the bug list provided.
3. Coder has option to redevelop from scratch or work with provided source code.
Bidder is required to have past development experience working with multiplayer gaming, preferably with SmartFox Server. Full spec will be provided to shortlisted bidder. Cookies cutter bid will be declined.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Linux, Apache & MySQL