The Memory card game I would like is a card game that has modes for two people and single player. Cards are laid out in a grid face (preferably 6x5 or 6x6) down, and players take turns flipping pairs of cards over. On each turn, the player will first turn one card over, then a second. If the two cards match, the player scores one point, the two matching cards stay turned and visible to the user, and the player gets another turn. If the new picked cards in the new turn do not match, the cards are turned back over.
The object is to match more pairs of cards than the opposing player. (One point is scored for each matched pair, and the player with the highest score after all cards have been matched wins.) When cards are turned over, it is important to remember where they are for when the matching card is turned up later in the game.
In each level the player plays against time. When the player progress to higher levels the time goes faster. Each level of the game has to hold the number of total attempts, wrong picks, good picks and score.
Futher exact details can be given from the employer.
- This application has to compatible from Android 1.5 till Android 2.2 Froyo.
- Write clean and efficient code for improving performance.
- Worker shows weekly what he/she has accomplished by sending his APK file.
- The employer can then give comments and wishes that the worker has take in to account by futher development.
- By excellent delivery, worker? will be eligible for a generous bonus.