A. Project Overview: work required immediately
Interface Refresh: Html page creation and integration, some graphics production
The company has xx total pages this WEEK that need to be implemented using new content and a fresher style.
Pages must adhere strictly to design standards in or to remain perfectly matched with the 15 modules that are contained on the site
- HTML experience and PHP experience are essential - some jscript knowledge as well
· Pages are built as included in a frame
· SVN access to relevant files, fonts, graphics, images
· IP authorization to access private site for review
· Existing pages for review / integration B. Project Details: Production of and connection of html pages - we have numerous new html pages already developed, and a few to create from designs we have prepared - take page designs we have prepared, and apply to create new pages in html - for these new pages, apply site's standard layout and include graphics content we identify - take html pages that have been developed and integrate into the site - integration will involve building links to the new pages, linking the pages into the flow of the site, and integration with php code that manages the flow of the pages - connect links to existing pages in the site (the links will be different with each page) - as pages are completed, test flow of pages, the links, the application of css styles etc - for each page we will have detailed instructions Deliverables 1. html 2. add and test links 3. tested flow of pages
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.