We are using JIRA (Atlassian) for our website development project management. We are quite new to the Atlassian tools. We believe that we can solve all our goals with Atlassian tools: project management, team management, planning. However, we need help setting everything up.
We need a person (or a team) who are experts in Atlassian software and who can help us do the following:
- Properly set up project related to software (website) development. We have a default set up of scrum project which works fine. However, I would like to fine tune the project settings to get the most our of JIRA Agile.
- Help set up necessary reports for each project.
- We are considering doing service (consulting) delivery via JIRA to our customers. We need to set up necessary processes, projects etc. Our goal is to facilitate all service delivery via JIRA (including communication with client and vendor). We will have to integrate it with our CRM system, accounting system and customer portal.
- I don't hink JIRA can be used as a good CRM tool. So, we are planning to use a dedicated CRM system. But, if you think differently, please let me know how to use JIRA as CRM system.
- We need to set up necessary projects for internal operational task. This must include recurring task. The goal here is to manage all internal administrative tasks.
- Our main goal to do all of our task/project management via Atlassian tools it to keep work of entire team in one place (we use Asana now). That way we can see work load of each team or team member in one centralized location - this is essential for our planning. There for we need help with setting up system that will allow us to see work load and schedules for each team member.
Please note, we don't need a developer to write custom code for JIRA - we have developers on staff. We need a person who knows Atlassian tools and can consult us on what to do. However, if you are a developer as well we don't mind using your programming services if needed.