E-commerce Project Manager
$15-25 USD / hora
Title: Ecommerce Project Manager
Lim Media is a full-service digital agency that delivers premium digital media & brand marketing services to clients around the world. We have offices in New York, USA and Cairo, Egypt and have been serving best-in-class brands for over 20 years. We are growing and we want you to join us in providing inspired digital solutions and services that range from e-commerce integrations, sophisticated web design, app development, digital marketing and more. We are currently hiring for an adaptable developer who enjoys working on dynamic teams to produce superior solutions to the most pressing problems of the day. Together, let’s provide value to a curated group of some of the fastest growing tech companies in the country.
Location: Remote (EST time zone)
• Work on cutting-edge ecommerce projects: We work with a variety of clients in different industries, so you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and exciting projects.
• Learn from and collaborate with experienced professionals: Our team of developers and project managers are some of the best in the business. You will have the opportunity to learn from their experience and collaborate on projects that make a real difference for our clients.
• Be part of a supportive and collaborative team: We have a strong culture of collaboration and support at Parkfield Commerce. We are committed to creating a positive work environment where everyone can thrive.
• Solid experience in project management, preferably in the eCommerce industry.
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What will set you apart:
• Experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento.
• Experience communicating directly with clients / Account Management
• Experience with SEO and SEM.
• Experience with web analytics and UX design.
• Experience with ClickUp or similar tools.
ID do Projeto: #37212588