- Execute project planning, resourcing and scheduling, work plans, requirements gathering.
- Sets standard, provides governance, enforces accountability and priority with regional PMO.
- Manage the project estimating activities and track progress across all project phases to drive successful and on-time completion of project deliverables.
- Drive project communication and ensure regular, timely updates to key stakeholders on project progress, key risks and mitigation for timely management decisions.
- Create documents for project requirements and maintain the quality of all project document/data to assure the integrity of a project
- Understanding of Data Privacy and IT Security.
- Agile Project Management is a plus.
- Support Negotiation with external partner
- Able to work in Singapore time zone.
- Duration of 6 months for 40 hours a week. Possibility of a permanent position hence after.
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20/hora nesse trabalho
Being a young mind with experience in handling multiple projects right from my college years, I am confident that I could be the best fit for your work!
I would be a good fit for this role, because I have Great knowledge of the use of agile methodologies and scrum, and I am also certified by google on agile project management