Location: Remote (India)
1 year contract
Time: 10:30AM – 7:30PM
Budget: 1200$ per month
The role of the Project Manager is a critical position within the Project Management Office (PMO). This role requires vast experience leading large projects/programs of work within complex and fast-paced organizations, using varying delivery models (waterfall, Agile/scrum, etc.). Candidates should possess exceptional communication skills and be well-versed in partnering with our internal business sponsors at an executive level. In addition, it is expected that Project Managers contribute to the health and strategy of the broader PMO – supporting in optimizing delivery methods and ultimately increasing value and customer satisfaction.
• Participate in project management practices, including work intake (scoping/risk assessment) and all PMO milestone activities
• Provide leadership, coaching and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan
• Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans
• Establish and track spend and costs for all aspects of managed projects.
• Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives and business value is realized.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Track critical project metrics (depending on delivery methodology).
• Continuously benchmark project management and team performance to help leadership identify gaps and address needs
• Experience leading and managing cross functional & globally distributed teams to deliver IT projects from start-end for 5+ years
• Experience in preparing and tracking project plans with leading tools like MS Project (where ever applicable) and/or working with leading work management tools like JIRA
• Clear understanding of agile values and hands on experience in using Agile practices to deliver IT projects
• Strong Vendor Management skills with managing SOWs, timesheets, invoicing, estimations, reviews, deliverables etc.
• Should have excellent written and oral communication skills and should be able to provide leadership by example
• Ability to quickly grasp Business, functional and technical concepts/ideas
• All project management essentials - managing : Issue, Risk, Escalation, stakeholders , communications, P&L, reporting
• Ability to negotiate, take ownership & responsibility and be assertive
Nice to have Skills
Experience in Integration projects especially involving integration of ERP with .Net web applications will be a plus