Hello, I am looking for a native English speaker preferably from the US who could proofread my text and correct grammar especially a/the articles and those parts that sound weird. It's a fortune-a-day text: 12 sentences x 31 days. Each sentence is about 25-40 words. The work will take place from today till 12th of December. Each day I will send you 3 to 6 "days" of fortune to proofread so it's a 10 minutes job each day. If anyone is interested, send PM.
Here is the sample:
1. New year is here. Today is a good day to think about your next goals and write down a concrete plan of action. It will improve your motivation and give you something to look forward to.
2. Today spending time in the company of old friends will bring you luck. Contact those you haven't seen for a while and do something fun together. It will improve your friendship and help you become close again.
3. When you think about your next year's activity, try not to stress yourself with a challenging plan. It may pressure you and decrease your motivation. Instead, start with something simple and gradually move towards a higher goal.
4. Participation in a holiday party may put you in a spotlight and help you get attention from someone you have a crush on. Relax and be yourself. It will bring you luck.
5. If you don't feel like going out today, don't hesitate to say no to invitations. Spending time at home with your family or relatives will bring you luck and help you regain positive energy.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $71 for this job
Hello, I am a former English professor with an MD. I have extensive proofreading experience. My Resumé and samples are attached on PM. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Veronica
This is not really a bid. I think you samples are OK. If you still don't agree, let me know via PM and I'll do a little spin on them and we can go from there.