Hi! We are Agile Fluent - Russian startup for learning English by using the agile sprint system. We are trying to find proofreader.
Correct all minor mistakes in the file (articles/prepositions/...) and leave comments if you are not sure about context. Please inform content makers when your work is done. Remember that our readers are students with average level B1-B2. Please make your comments as short as possible but still informative :)
1) Search for collocations and fixed expressions.
2) Please pay attention punctuation.
3) Pay attention to templates, keywords, linkers and recommended phrases.
4) If you spend 30 minutes with 1 page smth goes wrong).
5) We use friendly informal style in communication with our students (average level B1-B2).
6) Avoid akward phrasing.
If you are interested, please highlight the mistakes in this post and contact us ?