I am writing an recipe e-book on gluten free cooking.
There is approximately 15 pages of general introduction / notes and about 45 pages of recopies.
It is pretty easy reading with nothing to in-depth or technical.
I would like a native english speaker with past proofreading history.
1. Correct all grammatical errors and ensure correct grammar is consistently used throughout your content.
2. Correct all punctuation errors, and insert correct punctuation marks where required.
3. Make sure your content and context is consistent throughout.
4. Check the layout is consistent throughout.
5. If there are major layout changes which need to be made make note as a final recommendation.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
Hello my name Natalia, I have experience in writing recipes , i have my own published ebooks and one of them recipe ebook. I am writer with 4 years of experience and i can help you in this
Hey, I'm a writer, so I have quite a lot of experience with proofreading (around six pages per day that have to be read and checked by me; I'm a writer for websites like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]). I'll get you a cle Mais