Looking for someone to proofread 142 page document
1. Delete certain parts of the document (you'll be told which parts).
2. Read through the 142 page document to make sure that everything is in order. If there are any obvious errors point them out. If you think there is a question that needs answering once reading through the document the mention and point it out.
3. Make sure the translator completes the translation.
4. Point out anything that doesn't make sense. Example: if you see A, B, C, E listed as letters in the foreign alphabet then you should notice that “D” is missing and find point it out to the translator so that an explanation can be given why D is missing. Perhaps there is no D in that particular language or perhaps the translation simply forgot.
5. Make certain all words were translated.
6. Check the entire document for plagiarism.
7. Add a Table of Contents along with the page numbers.
8. Listen to the audio and make sure that what is in the audio matches what is in the ebook.
9. Make sure the ebook is appealing to the eye.
10. There may be some waiting in between while the translator, proofreader, audio person are working on the document.
11. Make sure that information in Table is readable if read aloud.
12. Your duties could change depending on the project.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $120 for this job
I am new to Freelancer, have approximately two (2) years experience in proofreading an editing and have a passion for language. My detailed CV is available on the Freelancer website. Kindly consider my bid.
Hey, I am a professional, and I have been proofreading for quite some time. I assure you a great job. I can send you some samples of my work if required.