Write a non blocking python 2.7 wxpython gui that will do the following:
- Launch a process with means to send text to the process and receive responses from the process until the gui is quit
---- process = telnet [url removed, login to view]
---- note this is a surrogate application but it's the multiple line command / response type model we will be using
- Run a seperate thread that pulls the system time in a loop with a short sleep that saves the time to a variable that is thread safe that can be sent to the process that was launched
- Have 5 buttons that when clicked will send text to the process
- Have a free form text field that that can be typed in that when return is pressed in this field that line is sent to the process.
- Display the time variable in the gui
- Display the output from the telnet process in the gui in a scrollable text box
7 freelancers are bidding on average $528 for this job
Hi, I am very interested in your project. I have many experience with Python. I think i can help you wonderfully. Looking forward to your reply. Best Regards. Gong.