We are looking for an python and GAE experienced company with a team of python developers and an interaction designer for a large scale local social networking platform. As a pilot we would like you to demonstrated your capabilities by developing our company's homepage hosted on google appengine and using python.
* The homepage consists of 7 simple pages, a navigation bar, a footer and a logo image
* The textual content of these pages should be editable with a simple markup language for authorized users (Admin)
* A comment board allows via 0Auth authenticated users to leave a short comment. A comment is not published until the administrator decides to publish or to ignore it. If published, the author's name and the profile picture (if available) is shown. Each user can comment only two times per day.
* Published comments apear on the comments page and as a retweet on a specific twitter account.
* An admin page should show all new comments, the author + profil-picture and the possibility to manage these. The admin can also decided to completely hide the comment board feature. The admin remains logged in until he logs out.
* All comments should be exportable as a .csv
* The source code must be documented and easy to understand
* Our legacy homepage as an example
* GAE account
* on GAE deployed homepage
* Source code
* Source code documentation
* Setup instructions
Project should be finished within 2 days after initial meeting