I need to make scripts to automate tasks in my SubReddits.
Script1: Copy title + link from a list of subreddits (Source)
and publish them in another list (Destination)..
If you have worked with Reddit you will understand quickly when I send you the exact details.
Please if you don't have experience with Reddit don't bid.
I require Python script:
Script_1: To copy and publish: Will copy posts from many SubReddits and publish them to other SubReddits.
I have a list of Subreddits that I want to copy their posts to (Source):
And I have a list of SubReddits where I will publish those publications (Destination):
Both lists must be editable by me, I will be able to add or remove any SubReddit from those lists.
What features should it have:
The script must allow me the following:
- Filter which publications I want to copy (by 2 parameters, TIME / UPVOTES) (Editable by me).
For example: Copy only the publications that are more than 1 year old and have received more than 100 UpVotes.
- Control how many posts per SubReddit can be copied (Normally, I will copy 1 post per script run, but I would like to set a limit).
- Do not repeat posts that have been copied (This data should be saved for each time I run the script).
- Time controller, that I can set, so that there is a pause between each post, this to make it more natural.
For example, each publication will have a Delay of 60/2500 seconds. (It can be done with the Time/Ramdom library as far as I remember).
- What I look for to copy/publish usually is, title + link....
For example, a YouTube video, imgur image, etc. When you post it should generate the preview image of the video, as if you post a person normally.
- Save or generate a list be txt. excel a summary of publications for example:
Title + Source SubReddit + Destination SubReddit.
If it is possible for you, tell me your price, I can adapt to your proposal.
4 days maximum
Hello. I am python web scrapper expert and I was inspect your request. If we can discuss further details I can help you. I am available now. Have a perfect day.