We develop free-to-play mobile games for the Indian market in the casual gaming space.
Masala Express: Cooking Game - [login to view URL]
Masala Madness: Cooking Game - [login to view URL]
Super Krishna Crush: Match-2 - [login to view URL]
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is proficient at handling the entire data pipeline for each product and supporting the Product Manager (PM) to make the best data decisions:
- Understanding the KPI requirement of the product
- Defining event tracking to track the right events for correct analysis
- Validating tracking is happening correctly in the game before every release
- Running SQL queries on Google BigQuery and extracting + analyzing the data based on analysis requirements
- Coming up with good predictive models to cohort users, analyze their performance and suggest strategies to maximize ROI from those users
- Concluding AB tests with the PM
- Maintaining Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports helping PM make decisions on User Acquisition, Engagement, Retention, Ad Monetization, IAP Monetization, etc.