I need a script (preferably written in Python 3, but possibly in C, C++ or other languages) for converting a kind of data files from the original format to the desired format.
The examples of the original and desired format are located in the links below:
Original file example 1: [login to view URL]
Original file example 2: [login to view URL]
Desired file format example 1: [login to view URL]
The files could be opened in Notepad or similar software.
The desired changes in the format of the files:
1. The text “[login to view URL] 2.1 Hour Start and End Times with Seconds” should be changed to:
[login to view URL] 2.0 Header structure with coordinate parameters
2. The text “Produced by SMERGE Version: 5.661 Level: 110225” should be changed to:
Produced by SMERGE Version: 5.57 Level: 070627
3. If the original file includes line “UTC+0200” or “UTC+0000”, the line should be deleted.
4. Symbols 15-21 in the line below “UTC+0200” or “UTC+0000” (the 6th line in the original files examples) should be deleted, see examples.
5. Symbols 18-38 in the rest of the lines starting with the year should be deleted, see examples.
6. Number of lines between the lines starting with the year could be different (e.g. smaller or larger) than in the examples.
7. The total number of lines in the original files could be different (e.g. smaller or larger) than in the examples.
8. Rest of the data in the files should be unchanged.
9. Intervals between the data should be as in the examples.
10. All the files are named SURF.dat.
The script should work in Windows 7, 8 and 10.
I need also the source code.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $21 para esse trabalho
I can provie you Python script that will process your DAT files exactly like you want. I can start right now and complete it in less than 6 hours and I can offer you best price here.