1. Interface a LED with Raspberry Pi.
2. Develop the attached UI using Python.
3. The LED can be controlled by pressing a button on the UI.
4. The status of the LED (on/off) shall be shown in the UI.
5. Current system date shall be shown in the UI which shall be updated dynamically
For the UI reference, please check the attached image. The UI framework can either be Kivy or PyQT. Python version must be 3.5 or above, and the code must run on RPi.
1. Full source code (.py files). The source code must be well commented.
2. Interfacing with RPi, i.e. which GPIO pin is used to interface the LED.
3. List of libraries, tools and packages to be installed to run the program.
4. Procedure to setup Kivy / PyQT development environment.
Please note, the freelancer must have own Raspberry Pi and LED. No hardware shall be supplied by us. While providing the quotation, include the phrase "RPiUI" at the start of your quote.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹11296 para esse trabalho
Hi, Dear How are you doing? I am very interested in your project. I am always ready for you. I wish you contact me as soon as possible. Let us discuss your project on chat in detail. Thanks for your regards.
I am having 3+ years hands-on raspberry pi, I have developed 20+ on raspi projects.i can assure you completion of your task in time and best possible way. thanks
Greeting. Thank you for you posting. I am an expert in embedded system. I have rich raspberry pi experiences. I would like to discuss more detail with you. I am very interesting in your project. Best regards.