I am sharing a json file with real user data. I require you to help me with the following insights from the data :
1. Number of paid customers
2. Average payment per customer/ transaction, totals
3. Average duration of customer payments
4. Number of repeat users (logins and usage)
5. Frequency of repeat users (logins and usage)
6. Usage of repeat users. Frequency of use.
7. Frequency of use of repeat users.
8. Average number of renewals per customer.
9. Average duration of renewals
10. Average number of credits used by repeat customers. Number of credits/ month
11. Average days from signup to payment
12. Average number of credits consumed by paid users
13. Average number of customers that churn.
14. Average duration with customers that churn
15. Average number of credits of customers that churn
Would like you to create a jupyter notebook comprising of the functions that generate the above insights.
Also, our budget is not high. We will pay approx. INR 25-50 per function. We want to give this job to freelancers who want to learn on a real live project.
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹1540 nesse trabalho
Hi, I have seen this, do data analytics project for you from a JSON file and I can do this within 1-2 hours. I am an expert in Python, Data Processing, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, and Data Analysis skills
Well, I'm ML Engineer.. i have experience on data analysis. I know how to do that , and how to handle. I have done the lots of projects on that and having some good visualizations.
Really good in managing these types of data as learing skills of data analytics in Excel and SQL and making all your points clear given here manage your database as to your requirement
Hi i am a full stack developer and have good analytical skills i can help you with your project. It will be my first freelance job on this platform hope we can work together.
Hi There, Hope you are doing well..i read your requirements.. I can do this right now with perfectly. Please message me to assess me and start your work. Regard's Yohan