We are looking for a Python/Django Backend Developer based in Barcelona to join our Development Team and lead the analysis, design and implementation of the ERP of a cross-border e-commerce site of Naturitas.es. The position is presential. Main responsibilities will be:
- Design data model of the e-commerce based on a given set of specs (no legacy code, complete freedom to start from scratch)
- Lead the development of the multi-warehouse ERP (accounting, inbound & outbound logistics, order state workflow, dashboard forms, etc.)
- Implement small tool for enhancing the process of product creation into our catalog
- Develop tools to detect product inconsistencies and duplicates
- Integrate with 3rd party tools and services (payments, shipping, marketing, etc.)
- Coordinate with: product owner, DevOps expert, frontend team, SEO team to implement best practices, etc.
- Lead and mentor a Junior Backend Developer (unit testing, maintenance scripts, etc.)
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média €26/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, sir! I have a close look to your project. I have a good skill in python programming. If you award this project to me, we'll complete it in time. Our budget may be negotiable Thanks
I have briefly read the description on app/web development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
Hi there, I have four and half years of experience with django framework and python, if you can issue a work visa, I am ready to work with you. Thanks and Regards, Bijumon