1. Prepare Change Requests for the changes to improve the system
2. Perform the evaluation of the Change Requests and select the changes to implement based on the evaluation.
3. Create a repository for the software to facilitate change control.
4. Make the changes and verify the changed system.
5. Update the repository with the new version of the software.
for login the system, the users are:
And all passwords are aaa11111
There is 2 folder attached. Env folder part 1 is in Purchasing System t1920 (1) and env folder part 2 in Purchasing System t1920 (2). Combine all together to run the program.