Hi, I am looking for an expert in R-Shiny for the development of Dashboard using Live data. The Dashboard is Complex and contains multiple filters. I have also a python data scraper. I can provide code if you want to use it as a scraper rather than in R. But I want everything automatically. (Scraping using python or R your own choice).
The idea is that you have to scrap the data, then clean it and use only those columns which are necessary. The data should be real-time integrated with the application. Once the scraping is complete the data will be designed according to the requirements. Here is the complete plan.
1. Extract dataset through the scraper
2. Create and Add Glicko2 scores columns – per sport, discipline and gender
3. Check for accuracy with me.
4. Design Dashboard with following items:
a. Able to filter date range (years)
b. Able to filter gender
c. Able to filter for sport
d. Able to filter per country (rider)
e. Able to filter per rider
5. Check for utility with me -
6. Create a ranking visualization based on Glicko rating + rating deviation + rating volatility
7. Check for accuracy with me –
8. Create Visualization with age on the x-axis and Glicko rating on y-axis.
9. Add a fixed-line with the average Glicko rating by age for the individuals that are top 5. Add +1SD and -1SD
a. When filtering the discipline/sport and name, dots per age (starting at 17) should show up and the curve should remain
10. Check for utility and final sign off with me -
Please start your bid with (Consider Me Please I am an expert in R-Shiny). It let me check you read the description carefully.
Please write me what info do you need from me.
Please don't bid those freelancers who will outsource it, I will report against them. Only bid if you will do it yourself and expert in R-Shiny and Python as Well. Thanks