[REPOST due to technical issue in previous project.]
----- JOB DESCRIPTION -----
Do you have advanced skills in natural language processing and machine learning? Are you looking for a challenging part-time role which you can flexibly take over from your home, even outside of Japan? Then this might be a great opportunity for you.
In your first assignment you will create models to generate natural text output for a chatbot. As part of this project you will
- implement neural architectures for Japanese text generation using PyTorch
- train models with these architectures and assess these models
- identify any potential problems with the models and write reports on their effectiveness
----- ABOUT US -----
- one of the most advanced and highly skilled data science firms in Japan
- with an international team which has unique capabilities which
- enable us to develop innovative analytical solutions for well-known global clients.
We offer the right candidate for this role to
- become an equal team member even if working in a different location
- take charge of model creation and evaluation for the chatbot
- achieve a good work-life balance through home office and flex time.
----- REQUIREMENTS -----
- Work regularly at least 2-3 hours on each weekday (Mon to Fri).
- Available up to 15-18 hours per week if needed (may do some work on weekends, if you prefer).
- Schedule your work times for several days in advance.
- Available for two scheduled 1 h meetings per week, between 7 am and 9 am or 5 pm to 8 pm Japan Time.
- Able to communicate by messages outside of scheduled work times, e.g. on your smartphone, if required.
- Firm grasp of natural language processing with experience in areas such as generative models for text and language models.
- Sound understanding of machine learning especially neural networks
- Experience with doing data analytics with Python such as clustering
- Solid software engineering skills.
- Experience with running experiments and evaluation of results
- Python machine learning and analytics libraries such as PyTorch and scikit-learn
- Natural language processing tools with Python such as NLTK and word-embeddings
- Tools used for analytics with Python such as visualization tools like Matplotlib, and data processing tools like Pandas
----- HOW TO APPLY -----
In your application copy paste the following questions and provide an answer to each:
1) Describe in 2-3 sentences what makes you the right candidate.
2) How many hours per weekday (5 days a week) are you available, starting in a few days?
3) What is your specific experience with natural language processing?
4) How much experience do you have with PyTorch, NLTK, and other NLP libraries?
5) Have you done data analytics with Python? If so please tell us a bit about it.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $23/hora para esse trabalho
Hello Sir! Greetings! I have gone through your job post, I am ready to accept this job. We are a team of php, Wordpress, Magento, Laravel and Codeignator developers. Please open chat for further discussion.
I am currently studying in Université de Montreal as a research student in linguistics lab and also working as Neural Machine Translation researcher at National Research Council Canada.