I need a simple (as simple as possible) python scripts to do the following in the Google Cloud Platform:
1. Create, Start, Stop, Delete, List, and get information about notebook instances
2. Reserve, attach, and detach static IP address to the notebook instances
3. Create, Start, Stop, Delete, List, and get information about a cloud SQL instance
4. A function to compute the total cost for the notebook instance, static IP address, or the cloud SQL instance to persist for X number of hours
5. A function to compute how much cost has been incurred for the notebook instance, static IP address, or the SQL instance created by these scripts
a) The scripts should be as simple as possible
b) You can use only the REST API. Call to gcloud cli from within python is not allowed.
c) Scripts must be compatible with python 3.8.0
d) You can assume all the relevant permissions are granted
e) Payment is contingent on successfully running the scripts on my machine (A clean ubuntu 20.04 docker container with basic python 3.8.0). So, please provide a [login to view URL] file as well
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $96 nesse trabalho
Hi Recruiter, I am Shalu .I have an good working experience with Python so I assure you that I can do this task perfectly. Looking forward to an early and positive response. Regards, Shalu
Hi there, I checked your condition and I can fulfill all these thing you mentioned, I will not use CLI. Let's have a quick chat now ! Thanks - Anamul
Dear, hiring manager. I am pretty sure I can give you great satisfaction. I can start working right away if you 'd like me to get started. I will do my best and looking forward to working for you. Thanks.
Hello I understood your requirement but I have few doubts, text me so I can clear all my doubts right away, I can help you and i am ready for work. Thank you