DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN WRITE PYTHON
Need a small GUI application written in Python but the UI generated in PyQT.
1. Fluid design so that the UI adjusts when the screen size changes. The screen size should be recognized and the UI adjusted accordingly.
2. The application will need a timer to check something every 30 seconds. Right now there does not need to be anything in the timer. It can be empty. The timer should start when the application starts and continue until the application is exited.
3. The application needs to populate a dropdown list from an .xml file. The user should be able to choose something from that list and have it populate other fields on the screen.
4. Usage of slot/signals with buttons
.ui and .py files will be required at end of project.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $511 para esse trabalho
I has a lot of experience with Python, as you can check here: [login to view URL] I has experience write GUI interfaces using GTK mostly and sometimes QT. How I can help you?
- Experience in Python & QT [PyQT] - Experience in C++ & QT - Python Full STACK developer. I can develop rhe app with GUI and processingthe information. Source code will be provided. [take care]