I am looking to replicate this [url removed, login to view]
However, I would like it to work as follows:
– a group hits the button
– the screen activates, showing a preview of what its going to shoot
– a delay allows them to move into the field of view
– a timer light sequence gets going
– it takes the shot
– displays it on the screen
– then saves it on a USB stick attached to the Pi (instead of uploading to tumblr as there wont be any possibility of a internet connection where its going to be).
I have a raspberry Pi B+ and the camera module, I've created the housing for it, and have a screen, lights and a button for it (I'm looking into getting LED's attached for a flash so a trigger out signal on the design would be useful) ... all I'd like someone to do is modify the script for me so the system runs the way I'd like it to (instead of how the drumminhands design does). I'd also like a wiring diagram if it varies from the one on the drumminhands design.
Ideally I'd just like a compressed file of all of the files / script needed to upload to my SD card ready for the job.