Thanks of replay.
We have our software which is on cloud hosting server. We save picture on this cloud as PNG format and after that will print on HP deskjet 1110 printer. This is the workflow of the application we are looking forward to develop.
1. Staff can login on the application (username and password all are numeric) by the existing staff account in our current database.
2. Screen for app setting (has special admin username and password local ):
a. Printer data (name, Serial number, date of start operation).
b. Links to the cloud (link to logon, link to picture, and link for branch online folder).
c. Change password for the admin.
3. Shortcut print one fix picture or random picture from cloud folder or local disk.
4. Staff can type the picture number or scan the barcode.
5. The picture will view on staff screen.
6. Staff will press the print button and the printer start printing the picture direct or he can cancel and start over again. And save the video on the cloud disk.
7. There is camera attach with raspberry pi so it will start record for 5 or 10 or 20 second. And the video will play on the raspberry screen live.
8. If the printer out of paper the application cannot continue till there paper.
9. Staff can adjust margins, orientation and the paper size on setup screen which it will develop.
10. The application will send (username, picture number, date and time printing, video file name) to the database.
11. Please feel free to share your experience and ideas with us.