We are looking for a Fullstack developer to work on our clients projects.
• Involve all aspects of the software life cycle including gathering requirements from the business, analysis of existing systems/functionality, design and implementation, all the way through to production rollout and subsequent support
• Responsible for developing functional and appealing user-centric features for responsive web as well as creating backend APIs and services
• Build and expand features of our web-based e-commerce solutions (Online stores, Content websites, Payment gateways, Search Service) for the entire group
• Design, write, modify, integrate, and test code
• Work closely with different teams on system integration
• Ensure site compatibility across different browsers and devices
• Architecting, developing and maintaining high quality, scalable applications
• Participate in Agile sprints and ceremonies
• Perform system development according to functional and technical requirements
• Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• 3+ years building a variety of web applications
• A college program or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web design, or related is required
• Hands-on experience in AWS cloud services (eg. EC2, ECS Fargate, CloudWatch) will be a big plus
• Hands-on experience in NestJS and Shopify will be a plus.
• Understanding PHP and it’s web frameworks is a plus.
• Experience in designing practical schemas and efficient SQL and MongoDB queries
• Willing to learn and able to work independently, self-motivated, high adaptable
65 freelancers estão ofertando em média $18603 nesse trabalho
Hi there. Just read your project details, and I’m interested in doing this project. Ready to discuss/start the project right now. Regards Eisha Mehmood.
Hi With 5+ years of rich experience in React.js and node.js, I am a senior expert. I have read your job description. I can complete your project. I want to meet you soon for discussing. Thank you.
As you know, our staking code development will be began after 3 days. Do you have any opinion for this development? If you have, I would like you to tell me a bit more about your thinking.