I've got a GatsbyJS project and I need help from an experienced Front-End developer for ongoing support.
- Must have lots of experience with GatsbyJS and React.
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK SIDE-BY-SIDE WITH ME THROUGH TEAMVIEWER -- A BACK-END DEVELOPER
My immediate list of tasks:
- Display logo on initial load (while fonts, JS load)
- Show current page
- Mobile menu
- Load fonts
- Add Search button and fire event on click
- Use Formik for validation
- Color, margins, sizes (everywhere lol)
- Other (high priority)
- Jump to top button
- Smooth scrolling when jumping to div on same page
- Style Learn to Code table (and all tables)
- Style notifications email
- Other (low priority)
- Notice to Opera Mini and IE users that they should use something else
34 freelancers are bidding on average $50/hour for this job
Hello, I am so interested in this project as a great experienced React.js developer. I am familiar with Gatsby, so I will help you with my best. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.