Hello looking for dev to make three dapps for a low budget project on Avalanche. The most immediate is an NFT collection viewer/explorer. I have code for one we can modify if that would be easier and faster. I also need a dapp for upgrading tokens. And finally need an api to return json files at first, and later also layer png images. We have someone who can do a little FE but may need some support there as well, not sure yet.
Viewer don't need but would be nice.
Dapp need by end of week Sunday.
API due before Dec 15th.
API with layering of images due after Dec 15th.
I have the code for this website [login to view URL] which I started to modify to work with a different project [login to view URL] but I would like to hand it over to be finished up.
1. To work with this site we need a script to modify a file of Chad Doge metadata. It will turn our [login to view URL] file into a format like [login to view URL] [login to view URL] . The ChadCollectionMeta needs the number of times each trait occurs and the id (id should be array id, so the first item in our [login to view URL] has image /62 but since it is first in the array it would have id = 0 for example the end of the first items json would become something like "occurrence":1011}],"id":0
2. rewire everything to look at the chad doge contract for information [login to view URL] .
3. Then for another dapp we also wanted to replace the graveyard staking section with a new dapp similar to the one to turn bayc into mayc (you can see it here at the bottom of the page of you connect your wallet [login to view URL] ). It sees what Chads you hold ands lets you burn a vial type N or F nft to mint a new Supers NFT, similar to bayc burning a vial to make a mayc here. I actually need this one twice, another for the Supers to upgrade, but it's the same thing, choose an nft you hold to upgrade and token to burn to upgrade it. Do some approval and transact.
4. Finally I need something so the subdomain creates custom tokenURI, maybe similar to [login to view URL] where each ID at the end of the link will return a json file. The website will ask a special contract (drafted here [login to view URL] , this contract is also used by the vial burning dapp and the viewer dapp, for everything related to burning vials) which will give us the correct json file and image of Super NFTs.
5. Later we add special upgrades, so this contract can also point us to an extra function which will have instructions for how to swap out traits for new traits, pointing to a new json file and image. This way we can build custom json file and image file for special upgrades, and just set the Supers baseURI to our website so the tokenURI will return whatever we want for upgrades. In this special case we will also create the new image by taking layers of transparent png files, just like a generative NFT set. In fact we have a modified Hashlips bot which already has some of this trait editing functionality and layering ability we may be able to modify for this [login to view URL] (modification of the Hashlips generative nft engine which he explains in his video here around the first half hour or so [login to view URL] )
Total budget: less than $1000
Viewer need due end of this week. Budget $100-$300
Dapp would like due end of this week. Budget $100-$300
API due before Dec 15th. Budget $100-$300
API with layering of images due after Dec 15th. $100-300
Thanks for your consideration!
Please provide a quote for each item you can build for us. Five quotes, for items 1-5.
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1562 nesse trabalho
Hi. I have read your proposal carefully and very interested in it. I am fully confident to exceed your job perfectly. I want to have a brief discussion about your job. looking forward to contact with you.