We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to lead the development of ReactJS products.
NB: We'd like to hire developers to work with on a long term basis. To ensure we're a good match we will follow our hiring process outlined below.
You will work with a distributed team (US, Canada, Ukraine, South Africa) of Developers/PMs and interact with Clients to help define and build solutions. In this role, you should be comfortable working independently and confident enough to own and deliver fully functional products.
• Fluency in English.
• 5+ years of professional development experience in both backend and front end projects (full stack).
• Programming experience with at least one server-side programming language (eg: C#, Java, PHP, Ruby) and front-end frameworks such as ReactJS.
• Experience leading software development projects and collaborating with developers to drive projects to completion.
• Bonus: Links to your online portfolio, projects or GitHub repositories.
*** Please start your proposal with following answers ***
1. Link to some code on Github or a Storybook showing a similar library you've worked on before.
2. How would you manage state in this application?
3. How would you code/style the components used by the project?
4. What makes a good component library? Give some examples of specific features of a library that you think makes it good.
5. How would you configure the project or get started quickly? How would you make sure tests get run regularly and regressions don't sneak in?