OBD2 – CAN BUS Data Capture Build Project
Pago na entrega
We're seeking passionate individuals to collaborate on a cutting-edge ESP32 OBD2 device for Electric Vehicles (EVs) manufactured from 2010 onwards. The ESP32 OBD2 device will collect real-time CAN Bus data via the OBD2 port, and securely upload to our AWS IoT Core cloud server through GSM connectivity.
We will require an API to be developed that will integrate the CAN Bus data from the OBD2 device into our primary react native app to enable our users to view both real-time and historical data.
- The freelancer should have experience working with OBD2-CAN BUS systems in electric vehicles.
- Understanding of different vehicle models and their specific OBD2 protocols is a plus.
• Develop and program the ESP32 OBD2 device.
• Ensure seamless communication with the vehicle's ECU/Can Bus data via the OBD2 port.
• Implement GSM connectivity for secure cloud data transmission.
• Collaborate with the mobile app development team for seamless integration of device data
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that may arise during development.
• Conduct rigorous testing and quality assurance to ensure reliable performance.
Qualifications and Experience We Require:
• Proven IoT development experience.
• Expertise in CAN BUS development.
• Strong programming skills, particularly with ESP32, CAN Bus, and OBD2 protocols.
• Familiarity with GSM and cloud server integration.
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
• Strong knowledge of security protocols.
• Exceptional coding and debugging abilities.
• Creative in designing a user-friendly interface and API that will seamlessly integrate into our main app.
We're open to discussing the signing of an M-NDA (Mutual-Non Disclosure Agreement) to ensure the confidentiality of our project's information and foster a trusted partnership.
Get in Touch:
Please only respond to this project if you have previous work experience with CAN Bus, OBD2, ESP32 and API development. Share your insights, suggestions, examples of previous similar projects and your relevant experience in your proposal. Additional details about the app's architecture and functionalities can be provided upon request.
We look forward to your inquiries and interest in this exciting project.
ID do Projeto: #37235830
Sobre o projeto
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $523 nesse trabalho
Currently working in automotive segment. I have complete understanding of CAN , J1939 and UDS protocols . I can deliver this project in one week using rpi which can log and decode the data as per requirement.