We need to implement transfer of data received from microphones through I2S from ESP32 over Websocket
What we have:
We have implemented and tested the following
1. I2S code - We receive data from I2S microphones to ESP32.
2. Websocket code - The data received from microphone is transmitted over websocket in JSON format.
4. OLED display, touch button code
What we need
1. SD card writing code - The data received from microphone needs to be written to SD card attached to ESP32 using MMC protocol.
Purpose of SD card is to provide backup of data acquired in case wireless connection drops
2. File Integrity management - The file saved on the SD card should be the same as the one saved on the other side
3. Integration of different parts of code .
4. Optimisation of performance like task creation, core management and memory management
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹30646 nesse trabalho
I am having 8+ years experience in dealing with embedded system design which also includes sd card management as well data reception via different protocols. Might this is the best choice for your need