Hey there, here is the project:
1) I will give you a sample dxf files for the back "fans" of my chair.
2) i will give you a new customer logo. You will need to create the logo design in the fans. Remember, the chair back are made from "color core" plastic. The first and third layers are always the same color. The middle layer is an different color. So, when the CNC machine routs off the first layer, the different-color middle layer is exposed. This gives my product a "3D" effect.
3) you will send me the dxf files of the fans. ( I have a viewer program)
4) you will send me the visual image of the 3d rendering (pdf, jpeg, tiff) so I can preview.
5) if you are capable of doing steps 1-4, I will hire you to complete a full dxf and 3d rendering of the entire product line. there are 4 variations of chairs that receive 3 variations of "fans" for the backs. Therefore, one logo will yield 3 types of backs and four products. I will get into more detail if you can complete steps 1 through 4.