A) Project Scope:
Designing, detail engineering and submission of design, general arrangement, fabrication detailed drawings and 3d model of a continuous process, fully automated controlled Pilot unit for the capacity of 50 to [url removed, login to view] feed stock MSW plastic waste processing at high temperature under vacuum pressure.
1) Plant 3D modeling in solid works and General Arrangement Plan as per PID requirements; Basic Equipment sizing, 3d plant model viewer in solid works for equipment positions, pipes, valves etc.. issued by first party,(Plant plot limited to: Length: 5,800 mm x Width: 2,200 mm x Height: 2,200 mm)
2) General arrangement drawings for setting of control instruments location, Electrical Load with Control Philosophy as per the equipment locations and motor load
3) Mechanical design for equipments and structural skid as per ISO, standards as per attached SOP & MEL
4) Analysis report which is not limited to FEA, CREEP & STRESS ANALYSIS, LIFE, simulation of each equipments with motion studies & solution design of the equipments by ANYSIS
5 Deflection limit of screw shaft & flight gap tolerance limit for high temperature augers as per ISO stds.
6) Modifications to be required as per the proposal from process engineer requirement to achieve final target/shape and the economical aspects of the entire unit and prior to start detail engineering.
7) Assistance to the client for the section of economical and compatible specification of the ready made equipments and automation Instruments which is outsourcing from Indian market which is suitable for the unit with.
8) Animation/Simulation of Plant process flow in 3d presentation video and in snap shot in power point.
9) Submission of Operational Manuel, Maintenance procedure, HAZOP & Risk assessment of the each equipment.
10) Detail engineering drawings as per MEL & SOP which is not limited to
• Detailed Fabrication for each component, Equipment skid structure Details, with 3D view, part assembly, fully assembly for the fabricate items as per ISO std.
• Weld type and testing Details as per ASME, AWS, API, ANSI stds.
• Materials selection and tolerance of each equipments as per ISO, AISI, ASTM, ASME, AWS, API stds.
• Hardware specification as per Metric /British (Fasteners, bearings, packing etc..)
11) Assistance for the fabricator during fabrication for technical clarification and for the supplier’s query and preparation of as- built drawings and 3d model soft copy in solid works for final project drawings.
see the attached file
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1879 for this job
lets start >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[.........................]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Civil engineer by profession and an experienced designer. I have experience in rcc, steel structures, hydraulics etc. i can deliver all the deliverables in the scope of work.