I have a Patent on a Hydraulic Pump Motor. I need an animation for presenting this to potential investors.
1. Begin the Video with the words Ride Inc. then Transition to a picture of the Ride Pump Motor with the Titled Ride Pump Motor. (see example of a similar animation in the link in item 4 below. This will give you an idea of what I am trying to replicate). At this point I would like a Benefits Subtitle to come up to list these benefits: 1. Low Parts Count 2. No Reciprocating Pistons 3. One direction Fluid Flow 4. Lower Noise 5. Higher Torque 6. Increased RPM and Efficiency. This pump motor has approximately 16 parts (hand Drawing enclosed). Each part needs to appear individually and sequentially appear in the 3D rendering with the part name appearing as a subtitle.
2. After each part is displayed in an expanded view, I need for them to come together in an animated fashion to show how the parts fit together to form the final product.
3. Finally I need the pump motor to operate in a slow motion fashion simulating the video attached. The important features of hydraulic pump motor is the way that the hydraulic fluid enters the pump through the center journal and operates the pistons in a motion that eliminates reciprocation of the pistons. The pictures of our prototype is Air Powered through a brass connection seen in the attached photo. The way we want this animation is with Hydraulic Fluid entering a Similar port but then coming up through the center journal of the pump motor. The animation needs to shows fluid flowing as this is an important feature of how this pump operates. The video enclosed shows has the center journal cover removed to show the inside view of the center journal and how it operates. The ports for supply pressure and return (fluids) in the stationary portion as well as the ports in the piston-cylinder assemblies separated from the center journal. This should demonstrate the action of the pump. Pay close attention to the black stripes that show the master connection (larger black stripe that does not oscillate on the brass collar). The other two piston-rod assemblies can clearly be seen oscillating relative to each other. The master connection (fixed wider black stripe) is essential in any radial or rotary pump-engine to maintain proper timing. If we need a verbal discussion to clearly articulate this operation I can set up a Video Conference Call using WebEx.
4. I would like background light music to run in the background of the video. [url removed, login to view] (This is an example of a finished product- this is a competitive product. You will see arrows that show how the fulid flows through the pump. We need to show that in our version also )
5. The Features and Benefits of the Pump Motor Should appear as subtitles while the final version is in operation. The Key features and Benefits that I would like to appear are the following: Feature #1 -Low Parts Count , Benefit Lower Production Cost and Increased Reliability, Fewer moving parts, Less Complexity. Feature #2 - No Reciprocating Pistons and one direction fluid flow, Benefit Increased Efficiency, Performance and Lower Pressure Operation capability , Feature #3 Precise Stroke Position Control, Benefit- Decreased Noise with no dampener required. Feature #4 Pressure Applied at Center Journal and Outer Perimeter Drum Push. Benefit- Better Lever, Superb Startup Torque even at the first revolution, Feature #5 Increased Rotational Speed (RPM). Benefit: Increased RPM Capacity, Increased Efficiency
6. At the end of the Animation Video this Summary Subtitle should appear : The lack of fluid reversals, higher initial torque, lower parts count as well as lower interface stresses are all factors that make the RIDE Pump Motor best in class technology.