I have had created a hollow, rotating double cube in HTML5.
[login to view URL]
The following basic functionality is produced. Superior alternative or enhanced functionality will be viewed positively.
The double cube rotates on all axes by grabbing a corner such that;
1) The labels are always legible.
2) The labels maintain their relative position.
3) The labels are forward facing and the right way up.
4) The labels contain hyperlinks to other pages on the website. (Pages added later)
5) When a label is selected, the arrows pointing to the selected label are highlighted / emphasised.
6) There should be a reset button to restore the original view.
7) There should be a Left button to show the labels on the left side of the Double Cube.
8) There should be a Right button to show the labels on the right side of the Double Cube.
9) There should be a Centre button to show the labels on the centre of the Double Cube.
10) The arrows can be hidden / shown by the click of a button.
The final product has about 60 labels in total. I have a Excel spreadsheet and a document with more details to serious contenders.
To ensure you have read the specification, please begin your reply with "Emu".
Automatic responses will be automatically deleted.
Previous applicants need not apply, but if we have had correspondence and in my opinion, your questions indicate you are a time-waster I will delete you.
I am looking for someone who is not only technically competent, but strives hard to meet and exceed the client's requirements and expectations. I do not want someone who pings me their work, without testing it first, nor someone pestering about whether they have satisfied the requirements.
There is ongoing work, and I will pay a 20% bonus if I am very happy with the quality of the work.