My name is Omaima Al Rebati, I'm an emerging self-taught artist and a designer. I took a course in 3D modeling and rendering recently but I work in a government entity for 9 hours during the day and I'm looking for a freelancer who I can rely on to draw the final picture and deliver the best quality in a specific timeframe.
I'm into product design and working currently on an architectural conceptual model, footwear collection, jewellery, and others. I don't own a company yet, but I'm hoping to have my own studio and establishing a foundation to support talented students as well as innovative individuals.
Below are the tasks and deadline:
1) Preparing a buckle design for 3D printing, deadline (9th of July, 2018 5:00 pm UAE Timing)
• Status: Detail Too Fine
• Description: Your details are too fine. The minimum engraved and embossed detail level should be 0.3mm for raw and 0.35 for polished cast materials and the depth to width ratio should be 1:1. If the depth of the model is larger than the width we can have problems in casting.
2) Male and female sandals "footwear" and I would like to have the following:
(15th of July, 2018 5:00 pm UAE Timing)
- Grave the logo
- Change texture to look like a real leather/ make all designs look realistic
- Provide original files + 3 screenshots different views (3dm, png, psd, and bip format)
- 3D animation of each (360 on a round plain table 30 - 60 seconds)
An NDA is required to be signed by the freelancer, please don't hesitate to contact me at innovate@[login to view URL]