- create the geometry for a medium-sized apartment building (height about 4 floors) with Blender, including UV mapping/texture alignment, apply tileable/seamless textures.
- Render the building from at least 9 different camera positions (north, south, west, east, north-east, south-west, north-west, south-east, top view) in two lighting scenarios: daylight afternoon around 3 pm (summer) and sunset with room lighting inside the building + walkway lighting.
- The surrounding environment should be covered mostly with trees and a few basic shaped placeholder buildings (height about 3 floors) and walls/fences.
- We will provide you with textures, normal/spec maps, and small 3D models like: people, vehicles, trees, grass, vegetation, lights, and patio/balcony furniture, props, fences - that's why you can focus on: the buildings, basic surrounding environment, applying textures for the buildings, and placement of the library 3D objects.
- modeling of walls, roofs, patios, floors, ceilings, windows, doors, ground/garden
- applying textures/materials including normal/spec maps, adding lights for daylight + sunset scenery
- adding other 3d library models (props, people, vehicles, furniture, vegetation, environment)
- rendering of exterior images from all celestial directions / different viewpoints for daylight + sunset scenery
- rendering of interior images in perspective/isometric/top view + living room/bathroom/bedroom in detailed render images.
I'll provide you with more details in a personal message.
Hello how are you, I have seen your offer and I can help you, I like architectural visualization and I work with blender. I will forwrd for your answer.