the report title is My Career Path within a Selected Company (in HR major)
• have a cover page
• use Times New Romans or Arial, font size: 12
• have a space of 1.5 between lines,
• be 3 full pages in length (not including the reference list)
• start each paragraph with a topic sentence
• be written in the first person (use “I” or “my” or “me”)
• use full sentences and paragraphs (not bullet points)
3. The report must use the following headings:
Include a clear thesis statement, justify the importance of the assignment, a reference to justify assignment, your major, outline what topics the report will cover
Background of the Company
Briefly describe the history of the company, location, its founding year, its main products, its markets, its number of employees.
Opportunities at the Company
Describe the opportunities you will have available to you when you join the company. Look at opportunities such as further training, accommodation, promotions, working overseas, and salary increases. Give specific examples.
Challenges and Demands at the Company
Describe the challenges and demands that you may encounter in the workplace during a career at the company. Give specific examples.
Career Path at the Company
This section must be one full page. Describe possible career path stages you may have at the company. Focus on four job positions in such a career path. For each job position give the name of the position, special certificates needed, particular skills or training you will need, and the number of years you should work in the position before you can advance up to the next position. (If you use a table you must explain its contents).
Restate the thesis statement, include a summary of the key points from the body paragraphs, and say how these key points answer the assignment
Include at least 3 references. The references can be from e-brary, books, newspapers, or the internet (but not lecture slides). You must cite the author and year in the text of the essay. Also, you must list the author, year, article or book title, and publisher under References at the end of the essay.
4. Examples of well written essays can be found on the BlackBoard under Student Samples in “Assignments”.