we require an experience automotive technical writer to regularly submit technical 'how to' articles on auto parts.
this project is to test the ability of the writer. if we are satisfied with the writing we will employ long term for more articles.
the articles are for posted to our own wordpress blog, and also to social media sites.
you must have experience and be able to prove you can write good technical articles on car parts and 'how to fit' articles.
for this project we require quality articles atleast 300words. we are looking for comprehensive guides to fitting car/auto parts.
1) how to locate and change the pollen cabin filter on bmw 3 series e90 e91 e92 e93 models 2005 onward
2) how to change vauxhall corsa C 2000 onwards hand brake cables
3) fuel filter with or without water trap? - what does this mean?
4) clutch bearing or clutch concentric cylinder. what is the difference?
5) brakes - what is the difference between brake shoes and brake pads?
5 articles are required. please place your most competitive bid.
~ SEO friendly
~ Passed copyscape
~ NO spun content
~ 100% unique
~ NO rewritten articles
~ NO repetitive content between each articles
~ NO grammatical error
~ Price per article is $4
~ Article's copyright belongs to me
~ 100% of the Payment will be made after all articles have been checked and finished.
----------How to BID----------
~ show examples of AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICAL WRITING. Submit your directory usernames if appropriate
~ if you do not show experience in automotive technical writing we will not consider your bid.
~ Write "I AGREE with the payment and content terms" in your PM so I know that you have read and understood the terms.