Highly-rated, high-competent provider wanted for the following project:
Write 50 different unique and original blog posts. Writer should be familiar with computers, technology and computer security. The article should be logical, original and best if it references research sources including quotes. Articles should be at least 300 words each and references to other sources only count as 1/2 of a word. Therefore, a quote of 100 words from a reference article will only count as 50 words.
I should not have to review your work for originality. If you are stealing work from others then the project will be canceled. Also, I should not have to correct your grammar.
- Step 1: Provide draft of 1st article for feedback/revisions
- Step 2: Provide 2nd draft of 1st for feedback/revisions
- Step 3: Provide drafts for all 50 articles for feedback/revisions
- Step 4: Provide final for all 50 articles for feedback/review
PROVIDER IS NOT REQUIRED TO POST THE ARTICLES.
ALL ARTICLES WILL BE BASED ON SIMILAR OR TANGENTIAL TOPICS. THE WORDING IN THE ARTICLES MUST BE DIFFERENT BUT I WILL PROVIDE 5 DIFFERENT SUBJECT AREAS FOR THE ARTICLES. YOU CAN USE RESEARCH FROM ONE ARTICLE FOR THE NEXT BUT, AS I MENTIONED, THE WORDING AND FLOW SHOULD BE DIFFERENT.
1. Excellent written English (proper sentence structure and vocabulary)
2. The article must make good sense and use good grammar. EG. "there" and "their" will pass a spell check, they simply do not have the same meaning.
3. Articles must be unique, original and be able to pass Copyscape.
4. Articles should have 500+ words.
5. We will provide a phrase/keyword/topic for each article.
6. We will need to approve articles before payment is sent, you could be asked to revise
7. Please send a sample of your unique text etc (approx 10 sentences).
8: Copyright and ownership of the articles are to be passed to me on completion. Meaning you cannot post the articles to blogs or websites you own, nor may you sell the content to anybody else.
TECHNOLOGIES IN USE:
-Generic bids will be rejected. Serious bidders only.
-Please bid the time frame appropriately.
-Please put the text "I have thoroughly read your project brief and project requirements" so I know you read the entire project description.
-Please email me for additional information.