You must be a native English writer.
We are looking for dedicated writers on a long term basis who can write on Payday loan and Cash Advance related topics.
You have to be able to write to a U.S. audience in perfect English with proper punctuation and pluralization. Your article must be very smooth and easy to read.
Articles must be politically and religiously neutral. There can be no prejudice or derogatory language or ideas conveyed in the articles. We do not accept articles that contain information on products or topics that are illegal, immoral, unethical or that deal with drugs, or gambling or alcohol in excess.
All articles must be original content, not published anywhere else. We have a system that searches the net and checks for similarly written content.
1. 525 words is the minimum article size.
2. Break up your article with subtitles in each paragraph (including the first paragraph). This makes the article more readable.
3. Keywords: You must use one keyword in 5 places. Make sure, when you use the keywords, they’re used in a comfortable, natural way. Do not use them just to use them.
The keywords choices to use are:
o Pick from a list of these keywords; payday loans, cash advance, unsecured personal loans, installment loans, and short term loans.
(You should add as many helping words as possible such as instant, online, faxless, no fax, no faxing, no credit check, without credit checks, same day, direct deposit, quick, fast, easy, secure, safe, today, cash, money, lenders, lending, etc. Example: if you pick “payday loans” keep this as your target
keyword throughout the article. Use whichever keyword you pick 5 times in your article including your title. Modify the keyword by adding the helping words. Example: “fast payday loans,” “payday loans quickly,” “same day payday loans,” etc.)
4. The 160-character maximum summary: Along with your article, you must include your summary. This must contain your keyword.
5. The 5 places to use the keyword are:
o In the maximum 65 character title
o In the first sentence of the first paragraph
o In the middle of the article, somewhere
o Within the last paragraph
o In the 160-character maximum summary
We will pay you $4-$5 per accepted article.
You have to be able to write to a U.S. audience in perfect English.