- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Typing English and Chinese Input Method (Both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese)
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Polite and Respectful
I'm looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant to help me conduct internet search, manage incoming calls and emails, schedule events, and help me stay on top of all of my obligations.
- Document Preparation and Review
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
Service Level Agreement: Tasks have to be completed as soon as possible.
Rate: HKD$1000 per month
This is only a freelance job and about 20 hours per month.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1079 for this job
I have experience working as a GA before and I have a good ability with Chinese and English. As a newbie to this site, I will work effciently to prove that I am the right cadidate.
Hi, I am a Cantonese myself, and I am a teacher as well. I can read and write in simplified and traditional Chinese. I need any available job to pay my daughter's school fees, thanks!