I am currently seeking a Japanese person who is fluent in Japanese and English to work on a very basic research project involving the Japanese used car market.
This project is a one-off requirement with the potential for a further period of job offering after the research has been completed.
Professional level of English and Japanese language skills
Excellent research and problem solving skills
Experience dealing with Japanese used car auctions.
Experience dealing with NAVI Japan (National Agency of Vehicle Inspection)
To provide me with step-by-step instructions to access the following information:
1. Car deregistration certificates in Japan (example attached)
2. Complete history of a car’s odometer reading from its shaken (車検) record for every two years it has been registered in Japan.
3. Copies of past auction reports from used car auction groups (example attached)
4. Information showing if a car has been written-off.
5. Information showing if a car has been stolen.